15/10/2026
๐ง๏ธ ๐ฅ๐ข๐จ๐ก๐ ๐ณ ๐๐๐ก๐๐๐๐๐๐ โ ๐ญ๐ฒ & ๐ญ๐ณ ๐ข๐๐ง๐ข๐๐๐ฅ ๐ง๏ธ
This is not the announcement we wanted to make, and it's been a difficult decision.
With the weather forecast so unpredictable, we've reluctantly decided to cancel Round 7.
๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ฒ๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐ผ๐๐ฟ ๐ฝ๐ฟ๐ถ๐ผ๐ฟ๐ถ๐๐. Preparing a safe racing surface takes time, and wet conditions can prevent us from carrying out that work. Even if the rain holds off during racing, rainfall in the lead-up could compromise our ability to properly prepare the track and deliver safe, competitive racing.
๐๐'๐ ๐ฎ ๐ด๐ฎ๐บ๐ฏ๐น๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ถ๐๐ต๐ฒ๐ฟ ๐๐ฎ๐. There's always a chance the weather will turn out better than forecast, and if it does, we'll accept that we may have made a cautious call. But given the uncertainty, we'd rather make the decision early than risk competitors incurring significant travel and nomination costs, only to have the event cut short or cancelled by rain.
We're genuinely disappointed, and we know many of you will be too.
๐จ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ ๐๐ ๐๐๐ ๐ญ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐น๐๐๐๐
๐๐ ๐๐โ๐๐ ๐ต๐๐๐๐๐๐๐, or you can request a refund in accordance with our Track Regulations. Email to: [email protected]
Thanks for your understanding. Fingers crossed for better weather in November! ๐ค
๐๐ฒ๐ป๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ฏ๐ ๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐ด๐๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ผ๐บ๐บ๐ถ๐๐๐ฒ๐ฒ